The Athlete of the Year program is designed to help raise funds and awareness for Tri 4 Schools. Starting in 2014, we selected one male and one female athlete to be our official ambassadors for the year – champions of our cause and the face of a healthy lifestyle!
Congratulations to our 2017 Athlete of the Year…Kim Varian!
Kim completed the Chicago Marathon despite a major injury in the weeks leading up to her race, and also surpassed her goal of $5,000! We love you, Kim!
Learn more about the Athlete of the Year…
What does being Athlete of the Year mean for me?
- You will receive either personal or small-group coaching to help you be successful on race day
- Tri 4 Schools will provide you with official racing gear
- You will be part of our media campaigns, events, and contribute to blog spotlights throughout your journey
- Be a role model and inspire young athletes
What is expected of me?
- Train for large scale athletic event
- Raise $5,000 for Tri 4 Schools
- Promote Tri 4 Schools among friends and family to help raise awareness of our mission
- Wear Tri 4 Schools gear in and around race week
- Wear Tri 4 Schools gear on race day
- When possible, attend youth events, programs, and youth clinics as spokesperson
For more information, please check out our Athlete of the Year Promo Sheet, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.