The Athlete of the Year program is designed to help raise funds and awareness for Tri 4 Schools. Starting in 2014, we selected one male and one female athlete to be our official ambassadors for the year – champions of our cause and the face of a healthy lifestyle!
Our 2018 Athlete of the Year is Matt Wulff!
Matt planned to complete Ironman Wisconsin, but suffered a knee injury that has changed his goals for 2018. He is now focused on cycling, improving his nutrition, and recovering from his knee surgery in August.
You can support Matt by visiting his fundraising page.
Learn more about the Athlete of the Year…
What does being Athlete of the Year mean for me?
- You will receive either personal or small-group coaching to help you be successful on race day
- Tri 4 Schools will provide you with official racing gear
- You will be part of our media campaigns, events, and contribute to blog spotlights throughout your journey
- Be a role model and inspire young athletes
What is expected of me?
- Train for large scale athletic event
- Raise $5,000 for Tri 4 Schools
- Promote Tri 4 Schools among friends and family to help raise awareness of our mission
- Wear Tri 4 Schools gear in and around race week
- Wear Tri 4 Schools gear on race day
- When possible, attend youth events, programs, and youth clinics as spokesperson
For more information, please check out our Athlete of the Year Promo Sheet, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.