Our 2017 Honors Night is tentatively set for Thursday, November 16th. More details to come!
Check out all the highlights and pictures from our 2016 event in our wrap-up blog post!
Registration is now closed.
When: Thursday, November 16th (tbd)
Where: The Coopers Tavern, 20 W. Mifflin St., Madison, WI 53703 (Capitol Square), upstairs dining room
Pricing Information: $20 per person, $30 per couple, heavy appetizers and desserts, cash bar
Schedule of Events:
- 5:30pm: room and bar open
- 6:00pm: appetizers served
- 7:00pm: program begins
- Welcome and Year-in-Review
- Golden Apple Awards, Athlete of the Year awards
- Announce grant winners from school revenue and endowment fund grant
- Looking Forward & How You Can Help
- 8:00pm: end program, desserts available
- 8:30pm: event ends
The Golden Apple Award
The Golden Apple Award recognizes those who have gone above and beyond to help Tri 4 Schools accomplish their goals and exemplify our mission of healthy, active leaders.
We are pleased to announce our 2016 Golden Apple winners:
- Aaron Gepner, student, Northside Elementary School
- Christina Gordon, volunteer
- Paul Stich, Special Education Assistant, Whitehorse Middle School (ret.)
- TDS, Sponsor
Our 2015 winners:
- Sarah Foley, student, Kromrey Middle School
- Caitlin Mac Nair, volunteer
- Jessica Walker, Phy-Ed Teacher, Mendota Elementary School
- Dean & St. Mary’s Healthcare, Sponsor
Our 2014 winners:
- Gracie DeBroux, student, Whitehorse Middle School
- Brent Hyden, volunteer
- Jane Koval, Phy-Ed Teacher, Van Hise Elementary School
- Jay Matthews, Phy-Ed Teacher, Lindbergh Elementary School