Thanks to everyone who joined us last week for Honors Night. We’re truly appreciative of everyone who was able to share in our successes and see the great work that is being done in our schools. Couldn’t make it? Check it out for yourself.
We packed Cooper’s Tavern’s cozy party room, shared successes from the past year, and ways that we’re hoping to improve for 2017.
What went well this year:
- Hiring TWO amazing staff members, Katie and Melissa
- Bringing our mission to the new community of Sun Prairie
- Creating a monthly giving program that helped us become more operationally sound and sustainable for the future
What we’re hoping to improve:
- More space for interested children in our events
- An additional triathlon in our community and to support our growing Exercise to Achievement program
- More opportunities for children in need to participate in our Exercise to Achievement program
We’ve got big plans to support these goals, and we need YOUR help to get there. On Giving Tuesday, we’re hoping to raise $10,000 new donations, and we have several generous donors who will match any donation up to $5,000. On Giving Tuesday, please consider making a gift, or increasing your monthly or annual gift to help us reach all kids who want to move, play, and be healthy. You can make a gift here.